O’Neill Online creates opportunities for nonprofit and public affairs professionals in a way unrivaled by other highly ranked graduate schools. Our programs cater to experienced professionals who cannot enroll in our residential program—whether because they are tied to their current job, juggling multiple responsibilities, or deployed overseas. We believe you should be able to enhance your careers through the same nationally-ranked programs offered on campus.
Become a leader, make a difference
Choose O’Neill Online’s online programs, and:
- Learn from accomplished faculty members, who are leading researchers, practitioners, and teachers.
- Surround yourself with innovative classmates who are dedicated to serving society.
- Develop problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills in a variety of disciplines.
Is an O’Neill Online MPA or Graduate Certificate right for you?
Our program is a rigorous course of study suited for highly qualified students. Selective and competitive, our program is designed for students who:
- Are passionate problem-solvers dedicated to making a difference
- Have professional experience in government, the nonprofit sector, or business
- Wish to enhance their careers and seek higher-level jobs
What will you gain?
You are one person, but you can improve the world. At the O’Neill School, we dedicate our time and resources to help you do so. We think long-term, giving you the tools to not only be successful in your next position, but to be a leader for life.
As a student in our program, you will acquire a wealth of skills. You will gain knowledge in:
- Globalization—the economic, political, social, and ecological dimensions
- Governance—how various rules and structures are used across sectors
- Strategic Analysis and Action—the financial, political, and economic environments in the mixed market economy
- Organizational Management—the dynamics of an organization and alternative world views
- Professionalization—your responsibility and service to the public