The O’Neill School, in conjunction with the Kelley School of Business, offer this opportunity for experienced professionals to gain a competitive edge with an Executive Master of Science in Healthcare degree (MSHM). Learn the business of healthcare from two of the most respected schools in the nation while keeping your career on track.
Gain a competitive edge with an Executive Master of Science in Healthcare Management Degree
Fall 2022: Classes begin in August
- Priority Deadline: July 15, 2022
- Final Deadline: August 1, 2022
How you will benefit
- Gain expert knowledge: Life-sciences business acumen taught by faculty experts that will support company growth in a changing environment.
- Spend limited time away: With the exception of a one-week, in-residence course and a two-day capstone experience, all work is conducted online in faculty-led synchronous and asynchronous sessions. We offer a flexible program so you can complete your degree at your pace.
- Immediate application toward your career: Participants will apply their new knowledge to business challenges immediately.
- Earn national certification: You’ll earn 14 certifications including the Executive Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences, Project Management, Lean, and Agile.
18total credit hours through the Kelley School of Business
13.5through Kelley's executive Certificate in the business of life sciencesExplore ECBLS curriculum and class profile
18credit hours through the O'Neill School
O'Neill Classes for Executives
These are examples of courses that will be offered online and customized to fit the unique learning needs executive students:
- SPEA-H 525 Health Economics for Policy and Management
- SPEA-V 549 Health Policy
- SPEA-V 600 Capstone )
- SPEA-H 524 Healthcare Industry Regulation
- SPEA-V 550 Building Your Personal Leadership Practice
To qualify for the Executive MSHM program, you must:
- Hold at least a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Have at least four years of work experience
- Be comfortable working with numbers and financial concepts
- Show the potential for broader management responsibility
Individuals applying on their own behalf will need to confirm that they meet the criteria and provide suitable references during an interview with Executive Education staff following application to the program.
Companies who sponsor employees must confirm that the individual meets these criteria in a formal endorsement accompanying application to the program.