Consistently deliver successful presentations with the help of Presentation Advantage. You’ll learn the skills and the latest neuroscience to better inform, influence, and persuade others in today’s knowledge-based world.
- Define presentation success
- Understand the paradigm of “Connect”
- See that paradigm plus process equals presentation success
- “Connect” with in-person and virtual audiences successfully
From FranklinCovey Presentation Advantage
Project Management Essentials
Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager™ combines best practices from agile and waterfall project management to equip you with the mindset, skillset, and toolset to engage and inspire team members.
- Build strong informal authority that inspires project teams to consistently volunteer their best efforts.
- Utilize a consistent process to start and finish high-value projects on time and with quality
- Influence and engage others to define a clear project scope, including clear deliverables and risk strategies
- Model openness and agility to apply proactive change management and deliver high-value projects
From FranklinCovey Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager™
The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity process measurably increases the productivity of individuals, teams, and organizations. The 5 Choices® will help you make more selective, high-impact choices about where to invest your valuable time, attention, and energy.
From FranklinCovey The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Foundations Program
Organizational success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees. Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy. The 7 Habits Foundations course introduces foundational principles, paradigms, and practices of the 7 Habits.
From FranklinCovey The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Foundations
To stay ahead in business, you have to cut through the information clutter and communicate clearly. FranklinCovey’s Writing Advantage workshop teaches how to set quality writing standards that will help you increase productivity, resolve issues, avoid errors, and increase credibility.
- Define a document’s purpose, the readers’ needs, and the desired response
- Define and manage the document’s scope and related writing assignments
- Apply the principles of organization using the “Four-Box Format”
From FranklinCovey Writing Advantage Tools for Highly Effective Communication
Employees typically spend up to 40% of their time preparing for and participating in meetings. The FranklinCovey Meeting Advantage solution teaches how to plan effectively by frontloading before a meeting, focusing productively during the meeting, and following through successfully after the meeting.
- Initiate, plan, and define the meeting’s purpose
- Develop skills for managing a productive meeting effectively
- Develop and use meeting ground rules
From FranklinCovey Meeting Advantage
Speed of Trust
There’s a new currency that powers business—trust. With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve. In the Speed of Trust® Foundations course, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly
From FranklinCovey Speed of Trust Foundations
Unconscious bias is a natural part of the human condition and how the brain works. It affects how we make decisions, engage with others, and respond to various situations and circumstances, often limiting our potential. Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential offers a principle-based and practical approach to identifying and addressing unconscious bias in our everyday life.
- Develop leaders who create an inclusive workplace and address the impact unconscious bias has on decision-making
- Build a culture where everyone feels respected, included, and valued
- Improve collaboration between newly acquired groups or between existing functional silos
- Develop an inclusive culture that positively impacts the bottom line
From FranklinCovey Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential
Unleash Your Team’s Potential Through Coaching
Effective leaders build a leadership pipeline by intentionally developing their team members. They see their team members as whole people who have a body, mind, heart, and spirit. They use frequent positive feedback to reinforce team values and instructive feedback to course correct quickly.
- Explain the importance of the coaching mindset that sees people as whole and inherently capable
- Give effective positive and instructive feedback using the two-step feedback approach
- Differentiate between feedback and coaching, and when each is appropriate
From FranklinCovey Unleash Your Teams Potential Through Coaching Live Online