Finding the correct topic to fulfill your degree requirements is essential for graduation. If you have questions about how— or if—these courses can work for you, schedule an appointment with an O'Neill advisor. After registering, you can check your Academic Advisement Report to make sure your registered topics course satisfies your intended requirement. SPEA-V450 Topics courses may be used to fulfill O'Neill major selections. Be sure the topic you choose is approved for your specific major. Topics vary each semester, and SPEA-V450 may be repeated with different course topics.
Search SPEA-V450 Topics by major
Please note whether you are looking at spring or fall courses in the options below for SPEA-V 450 courses, by major.
- Spring '20 - Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs (BSPA)
- Spring '20 Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management & Policy (BSHMP)
- Healthcare Management and Policy
- Spring '20 Bachelor of Science in Arts Management (BSAM)
- Arts Management
- Spring '20 Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BSES)
- Environmental Science