Expand the following for easy access to downloadable documents.
O’Neill School Policy and Guidance Documents
- Adjunct Instructor Information 2021
- Bloomington Standing Committees 2021-22
- Faculty Exchange Opportunities 2023-24
- Faculty Handbook 2018-19
- Guidelines for Colleague Advisor Mentoring 2016
- Recommended Format for Vita Preparation (no date)
- Sabbatical Leave 2018
- Syllabus and Course Requirements Memo 2022-23
- Academic Conference Planning 2023
- Course Release/Buyout Request Form 2022
- Faculty Research Accounts 2021
- Faculty Travel Guidance 2022-23
- Governance of the O'Neill School 2022
- Hospitality at the O'Neill School 2023
- Indirect Cost - Salary and Course Buyout Guidelines 2021
- Non-Instructional Academic Recruitment (Postdoctoral Fellows, Research Associates) HR Process 2020
- O’Neill IUB building map
- Request to Include Course Buyout in Grant Form 2022
- Room Reservations 2022
- Salary Review Policy 2023
- Search and Screen Process 2018
- Teaching Loads and Adjustments 2011
- Travel Pre-Approval Request 2018
- University-wide Curricular Information 2005
- Workplace Gender Transition Guidelines 2018
- Annual Review Guidelines for Synopsis: SPEA IUB 2017
- Guidance for Promotion and Tenure Candidates: O'Neill IUB 2020
- Promotion and Tenure Standards – Tenure Track 2019
- Promotion and Tenure Standards – Non-Tenure Track 2020
- Promotion and Tenure Process and Procedures: O'Neill IUB 2020
- Promotion and Tenure Process Timeline: O'Neill IUB 2022-23
- Third Year Review Timeline 2016
- FAQ regarding O'Neill naming 2019
- Fact Sheet on O'Neill Naming Gift: Information for Faculty and Staff 2019
- Gift and Sponsored Research Acceptance and Disclosure Policy 2020
- Indirect Cost Policy
- Q&A: Donor-Advised Funds, Donors Trust and SPEA 2018
- Q&A: Donor Anonymity 2018
- Q&A: SPEA Manufacturing Policy Initiative 2018
Planning an event?
For more information, see Hospitality at the O'Neill School.
If you have any questions regarding the events and hospitality process and the form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you need an IU and O’Neill School branded PowerPoint template? Official letterhead? Other O’Neill School branded materials and guidelines on how to use them? We have you covered.
Find downloadable marketing materials
50th anniversary email signature
Download and customize your email signature to celebrate O'Neill's 50 years.
To create and order business cards, follow this step-by-step guide from Document Services and watch this video tutorial.