- (208) 669-0665
- Master of Public Administration, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho, 2018
- B.A. Political Science, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho, 2016
- SPEA-E 183 Environment and People at Indiana University
- Pols-101 American National Government at Washington State University
- Pols-101 Introduction to Political Science and American Government at University of Idaho
- Memmott, T., Carley, S., Graff, M., Konisky, D. Utility disconnection protections and the incidence of energy insecurity in the United States. iScience. 2023.
- Zebrowski, W. & Memmott, T.Mobilization Momentum: A Network Approach to Temporal Variation in Environmental Movements. Energy Research and Social Science. 2022.
- Carley, S., Graff, M., Konisky, D., Memmott, T. Behavioral and financial coping strategies among energy-insecure households. Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences. 2022.
- Memmott, T., Carley, S., Graff, M., Konisky, D. Sociodemographic disparities in energy insecurity among low-income households before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nature Energy. 2021.
- Memmott, T., Carley, S., Konisky, D. Who participates in energy activism? Profiling political engagement in the United States. Energy Research and Social Science. 2021.
- Energy insecurity
- Environmental justice
- Energy transitions
- Public opinion and mobilization
- Material hardship
Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs social media channels
Additional links and resources