MPA Dual Degrees

Add a second degree to your MPA

Make the most of your graduate school experience with our outside dual degree programs and pursue two interests by combining your Masters in Public Affairs with a second professional degree or area of study.

To apply for an outside dual degree program, you must submit applications to each school or department separately. We are happy to accept supplemental application materials (transcripts, letters of recommendation, resumes, etc.) from other IU departments at your request.

Additional degrees that you can combine with your MPA