If you are curious about or considering the O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs—we can answer your questions and provide information to help you make an informed college decision through our O’Neill Overview sessions.
- What the O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs is all about
- O’Neill majors, minors and certificates
- O’Neill student services like advising and career services
- O’Neill student programming, our array of options and how you can get involved
- O’Neill application process and eligibility.
Session times and dates can be found on the registration form. We generally offer O’Neill Overview sessions twice a week throughout the semester. You will receive confirmation within two business days of successful registration. We look forward to meeting you and discussing what O’Neill can offer. All sessions are held in the O’Neill School (formerly SPEA), room 260.