- MPA, O'Neill, Indiana University
- B.A., Social Welfare, University of Southern Maine
- SPH E350 Introduction to Infectious Disease Outbreak investigation, 2018 - present
- SPEA H342, Community Health Education, 2012 - Present
- SPEA H322 Principles of Epidemiology, 2012 – Present
- SPEA H124 Introduction to the US Healthcare System, 2014 - Present
- SPH E311, Human Diseases and Epidemiology, 2011 - Present
Dawne DiOrio is a public health advisor with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)* and Prevention in the Division of Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention, and is assigned as a consultant to the Indiana State Department of Health STD Program. Since 1985, she has been employed as a public health professional for county, city, state, federal, and nonprofit public health agencies, with a focus on program planning, implementation, management, and evaluation.
She received her B.A., cum laude, from the University of Southern Maine in Social Welfare, and her M.P.A. from O'Neill with a dual concentration in Policy Analysis and Public Management. She is also Certified in Public Health (CPH).
* Note: Ms. DiOrio teaches in a private capacity and endorsement by CDC should not be inferred.