- (812) 855-2840
- Room Number:
- Areas of Interest:
- Healthcare Leadership ,
- Lean ,
- Strategy Deployment
- M.P.H., Emory University, 2008
- B.A., Sociology and Political Science, Marian College, 2006
Professor April Grudi joined O'Neill in 2018. Grudi spent the last decade providing strategic and operational leadership in a variety of roles at Indiana University Health. Most recently, she led a team of trainers who supported both system level and business unit development through the use of a Lean operating model. Grudi also provided support and coaching to senior executives in the fields of leadership development, change management, and new leader onboarding activities.
At her time with IU Health, she also served as the continuing pharmacy education administrator, provided support services to the Pharmacy Residency Programs, served as a coordinator of pharmacy education with the Pharmacy Department, and worked as the HIV and Minority AIDS Initiative training coordinator with their Midwest AIDS Training + Education Center.
Previously, she completed evaluation activities for the Global AIDS Program and the Clean Hands Coalition for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and as a research assistant with the Rwanda Zambia HIV Research Project.
- Decision Health Physician/Clinician Engagement and Education Platinum Award, 2017
- Excellence in Regional Conference Collaboration, Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center, 2010
- Excellence in HIV/AIDS Education, Sister Speak HIV/AIDS Awareness Steering Committee in conjunction with National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, 2010