- Catalyze research that drives solutions to the world’s most pressing societal and environmental problems
- Provide innovative education and leadership preparation
- Advance diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Foster a welcoming, connected, and engaged school
- Pursue strategic investment to support our vision
These goals are interconnected, each contributing to and depending on the others. The first four goals define the distinctive ways in which we pursue education, research, and service. They form the essential condition not only for O’Neill’s success as the school we wish to be but also for the healthy, thriving society in which we want to live. The final goal focuses on resources needed to move forward these goals.