Welcome to the O'Neill School and Bloomington!

Congratulations on your offer of admission to the Paul H. O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs! See below for important information as you prepare to join us. If you need any additional information, contact us in the Master's Programs Office (MPO) at (812) 855-2840— we're happy to help!

Email us