Faculty: Aleksey Kolpakov
- “Understanding interoperability in collaborative management: Lesson from a network agency,” (with R. Agranoff and M. McGuire), The Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory (forthcoming).
- “Using mixed methods network analysis to study the development of public management networks,” (with M. McGuire), The Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory (forthcoming).
- Evaluation of the Dual Enrollment Access in Mathematics Using the Flipped Format to Increase Student Achievement Project (with M. Hutzel and M. Lewis). Athens, OH: Ohio University’s Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs (2014)
- Evaluation of the Ohio Rural Recidivism Reduction Project (with L.K. Johnson, and S. Spjeldnes). Athens, OH: Ohio University’s Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs (2014)
- Implementation of the “Collaborating on Economic Success in Appalachia (with B. Haas, M. Lewis, B. Oches, A. Ruhil, and D. Washburn). Columbus, Ohio: Ohio Education Research Center. High School-Higher Education Alignment Project. (#PB-2013-04) (2013)
- Guidelines for Conflict Sensitive Expertise for Legislation. Under the support of UNDP Project, “Institutional Support for Implementation of a New Legal Framework,” Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (2012)
- Basics of Effective Management. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan: Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic Press (2002)