- (317) 508-4330
- Room Number:
- Areas of Interest:
- Development of new innovative healthcare delivery models ,
- Utilization of public/private partnership and collaborative models to implement new healthcare business models and adress social determinants of health ,
- Development of a Food as Medicine Marketplace
- B.A., Economics, Grove City, 1988
- M.P.A., Ball State, 1994
Daphne Briggs-Clark has more than 25 years of consulting experience advising a broad range of healthcare, Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations across a range of business issues including strategic positioning, innovation, performance improvement, strategic growth, and technology-enabled transformation.
Briggs-Clark specializes in helping leadership meet the demands of the changing healthcare landscape. She leverages her broad experience across the healthcare value chain to develop emerging healthcare models and operational transformations for payers, providers, technology and life science companies seeking to optimize market position, streamline processes, increase efficiencies, and advance growth and funding.
She is highly regarded for her ability to transform strategic ideas into tactical initiatives, creating a shared vision, and coaching others towards sustainable success.
Prior to founding Uncommon Connections, Briggs-Clark held positions at Anthem, including chief of staff to the CEO. In addition, she directed a $60 million strategic venture capital investment program and incubator designed to identify innovative technologies and services focused on improving quality and affordability of care within the provider network.
She has served as a board member for the Kelly School Life Sciences Initiative, the Indiana University Emerging Technologies Center, and the Indiana Future Fund.
- Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations, 8th Edition, Ginter, Duncan & Swayne.
- Healthcare Disrupted: Next Generation Business Models and Strategies, Jeff Elton and Ann O'Riordan.