- (812) 855-1375
- Room Number:
- Areas of Interest:
- Public Choice ,
- Public Economics ,
- Environmental Economics ,
- Energy Economics ,
- Public Policy ,
- International Macroeconomics
- Ph.D., Economics, Georgia State University, 2009
- M.A., Economics, Georgia State University, 2008
- B.S. Economics and Mathematics, Berry College, 2005
Dr. B. Andrew Chupp joined O'Neill’s faculty in 2018. His range of research interests include environmental policy and he has recently focused on a retrospective analysis of the Environmental Protection Agency’s Acid Rain Program with a continued investigation of the interplay between state and federal environmental policies.
His work has been published in the Journal of Economic Studies, the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Public Finance Review and others.