- (812) 671-3741
1315 E. Tenth Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
- Master of International Development, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2016
- Y362: Ethnic Conflict, Fall 2018
- V-202 Contemporary Economics of Public Affairs, Spring 2019
- V-202 Contemporary Economics of Public Affairs, Fall 2019
- V-202 Contemporary Economics of Public Affairs, Spring 2020
Selected Honors and Awards
- Ostrom Workshop Research Award, Ostrom Workshop, 2021
- Adam Smith Fellowship, Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund, 2021
- Benjamin Endowment Award, Department of Political Science, Indiana University, 2021
- GPSG Spring Travel Award, IU Graduate and Professional Student Government, 2021
- Humane Studies Fellowship, Institute for Humane Studies, 2020 and 2021
- Don Lavoie Fellowship, Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund, 2021.
- ICPSR Fellowship, University of Michigan, 2020.
- Adam Smith Fellowship, Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund, 2020.
- Burnham Grant Award, Division of Student Affairs, Indiana University, 2020.
- Hayek Fund for Scholars Award, Institute for Humane Studies, 2018 and 2020
- Office of the Vice President for International Affairs Grant Award, Indiana University, 2019
- John P Lovell Fellowship, Department of Political Science, Indiana University 2019
- Tobias Center Research Award, Tobias Center for Innovation in International Development, 2018
- Sergeant James “Rip” Taylor Memorial Endowment Fund, University of Pittsburgh, 2016
- Undergraduate Research Internship Award, I@Mak.com, Makerere University 2006
Selected Publications and Working Papers
- Ssekajja, G. (2021). "Commons Management in Migrant Communities."International Journal of the Commons, 15(1), pp. 132–153.
- Ssekajja Godfreyb. "Immigration, Ethnic Diversity, and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Rural Communities in Uganda" (Under Review).
- Ssekajja Godfreyb. "Does immigration explain why ethnic diversity is negatively associated with collective action?" (Under Review).
- Cottier Fabien, Ssekajja Godfreyb, Flahaux Marie-Laurence, Ribot Jesse, Seager Richard. "Re-framing the Frame: Cause and Effect in Climate-related Migration" (Under Review)
- Institutional analysis
- Natural resource management
- Community-based governance
- Public goods provision
- Collective action
- Migration and ethnic studies
Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs resources and social media channels
Additional links and resources