- +1 (812)-272-9871
1315 E. Tenth Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
- MPA, Columbia University, New York, NY, 2014
- B.A. Renmin University of China, Beijing, China, 2011
- K300 Statistical Techniques
- Li, Z., Konisky, D. M., & Zirogiannis, N. (2019). Racial, ethnic, and income disparities in air pollution: A study of excess emissions in Texas. PLoS One, 14(8), e0220696.
- Blackman, A., Li, Z., & Liu, A. A. (2018). Efficacy of Command-and-Control and Market-Based Environmental Regulation in Developing Countries. Annual Review of Resource Economics, 10(1), 381-404.
- Cheng, Y., Li, Z. Government-nonprofit Partnerships and the Allocation of Public Services: Evidence from New York City Park System. Public Administration Review (Under Review).
- Li, Z. Information Disclosure and Regulatory Activities: Impacts of the Toxics Release Inventory on the Implementation of the Clean Air Act. Working Paper.
- Li, Z. From Attitude to Action: Evidence on the Effectiveness and Equity of Environmental Information Provision from a Survey Experiment. Working Paper.
- Li, Z. Information, Knowledge, and Ethnic Minorities’ Environmental Attitudes: The Role of Group Identity and Group Consciousness. Working Paper.
- Li, Z. & Konisky, D. M. Coercion or Cooperation? Federal Response to State Implementation of Clean Water Act and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act. Working Paper.
- Environmental Policy and Politics
- Environmental Justice
- Information Disclosure and Voluntary Regulation
Honors and Awards
- 2019 Frédéric Bastiat Fellowship, Mercatus Center
- 2019 Ostrom Fellowship, Vincent and Elinor Ostrom Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
- 2019 Equity & Inclusion Fellowship, Association for Public Policy Analysis & Management
- 2019 Research Award, Graduate and Professional Student Government, Indiana University
- 2019 John Bohte Scholarship, Midwest Political Science Association
Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs resources and social media channels
Additional links and resources