1315 E. Tenth Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
- Ph.D. in Public Affairs, O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, expected May 2020
- Master of Public Administration, School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, 2016
- Bachelor of Laws, School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, 2013
- SPEA-V185 Management of Public Problems and Solutions
- Mughan, S., Li, D. , & Nicholson-Crotty, S. When Policing Pays: Costs and Benefits for Elected versus Appointed Administrators Engaged in Asset Forfeiture. Forthcoming American Review of Public Administration.
- Li, D. , Richards, M. R., & Wing, C. (2019). Economic downturns and nurse attachment to federal employment. Health Economics, 28(6), 808-814.
- Nicholson-Crotty, J., Nicholson-Crotty, S., & Li, D. (2018). Recruit Screening, Representation, and the Moral Hazard Problem in Policing. Public Performance & Management Review, 1-21.
- Nicholson-Crotty, J., Nicholson-Crotty, S., & Li, D. Race, Sympathy, and Cooperation: An Experimental Test of the Assumptions of Representative Bureaucracy. Under Review.
- Public Management
- Performance Management
- Representative Bureaucracy
- Race and Gender
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice System
Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs resources and social media channels
Additional links and resources