- (774) 288-1035
1315 E. Tenth Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
- Master in Public Affairs, O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Philosophy, Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut, 2015
- K-300: Statistical Techniques
Selected Honors and Awards
- Scholarship for Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), 2018.
- Best Paper: Public Management, Association of SPEA Ph.D. Students (ASPS) Conference, O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, 2018
Selected Publications and Working Papers
- Darnley, M., Rutherford, A., and Rabovsky, T. (2019). "Tipping the scales: The causes and consequences of administrative spending,"Public Administration, 97(2), 467-482.
- Rutherford, A., Rabovsky, T., and Darnley, M. (2021). "Compared to whom? Social and historical reference points and performance appraisals by managers, students, and the general public,"Journal of Behavioral Public Administration, 4(1).
- Rutherford, A, and Darnley, M. “Can external actors influence internal organizational outcomes? The case of school resource officers and disproportionate student discipline” (Under review)
- Darnley, Megan. Conflict between agency-specific and collective goals: The case of school resource officers (working paper)
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Inter- and Intra-agency Cooperation
- K-12 and Higher Education
- Social Equity
- Organizational Performance
Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs resources and social media channels
Additional links and resources